– Upon arrival at Noi Bai International Airport, transfer to Hanoi downtown to visit the West Lake, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Hoadn Kiem Lake (Restored Sword Lake) and shopping at 36 Old Quarter, enjoy Water Puppet Show.
– Transfer to hotel with stop for dinner.
– Breakfast at hotel, starting city tours with Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh Palace, Ba Dinh Square, Uncle Ho’ Stilt House, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple Of Literature.
– After lunch, transfer to Halong Bay – a UNESCO World Heritage site (160km driving one way – 3.5hrs drive). This will be your first opportunity to see some of the rural areas of Vietnam.
– The drive goes through the Red River delta, so we’ll have plenty of chance for taking photo of Vietnamese farmers tilling the vast green paddy field.
– Arrival Halong, check in hotel for leisure.
– Shopping Stop in Hanoi: Viet Ky Shop ( Local product & Souvenir )
– After breakfast, transfer to Halong Boat station to take our private boat to visit the world Heritage Halong Bay about 4 hours, our boat will bring us to visit Paradise Grotto, Kissing Chicken Rock, Fisherman Village, lunch will be served with fresh Halong Seafood, enjoy Vietnam Coffee on Cruise.
– Transfer back to Hanoi, visit French Opera House.
– Shopping Stop in Halong: Tan Sinh The (Rubber & Bamboo Products) or Ngoc Rong Shop (Jewellery Center).
– Breakfast at the hotel. Free at leisure.
– Transfer to airport for the flight back to your hometown.